QMobile has just launched their latest entry level smartphone the X33. This device is targeting the people who are just stepping into the world of smartphones and it will be their first time to access the 3G technology. All the local stores will be offering the phone at a reasonable price of Rs.5,400.
Design and Display
The design of the phone is quite old-fashioned as compared to the latest phones. However, given the meager price of the phone, the company cannot be blamed. The cost justifies the design as the phone has a 4-inch 480p (800 x 480) LCD display supporting the pixel density of 233 PPI.
Internal and Storage
A 1.2 GHz quad-core (ARMv7) chipset is powering the phone and features 1 GB of RAM and 8 GB of internal storage. It also allows expandable storage and supports microSD cards of capacity 32 GB.
The plus point of the phone is that it includes Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Camera and Battery
This smartphone doesn’t offer much when it comes to the camera. The primary camera on the phone has a 2MP sensor with a LED flash. It also has the ability to record videos up to 720p resolution. On the front, there is a VGA camera which is nothing more than a placeholder. The selfie lovers won’t be able to enjoy this phone.
The 1,400mAh removable battery comes with the phone.
- Processor: 1.2 GHz quad-core ARMv7, NEON
- GPU: Unknown
- Network: 2G, 3G(Single Band, 2100), Dual SIM
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Dimensions: 123.2 x 62.2 x 9.1 mm
- Weight: 110 g
- Size: 4.0-inch LCD display
- Resolution: 800 x 480 pixels (24oppi)
- RAM: 1 GB
- Internal Storage: 8GB
- MicroSD slot: yes, expandable by 32GB
- Primary: 2 MP camera, flash, 720p video
- Secondary: VGA
- Connectivity: Bluetooth v4.0, GPS, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot, 3G
- Battery: 1,400 mAh
- Price: Rs. 5,400/-
- QMobile X33: google