Although many speculations had been encircling regarding Xiaomi entering the Pakistani cell phone market but the brand is set to launch itself in Pakistan officially. An event has been organized today to announce the launch of its three smartphones namely Mi Max, Redmi Note 4, and Redmi 4A. It is expected that the phones will be available today at online local stores.
The company was founded in 2010 by CEO Lei Jun along with other co-founders with the vision “innovation for everyone”. The first Android based interface MIUI was launched in 2010 followed by the introduction of its first smartphone “Mi1” in the following year. The company is renowned for its philosophy which is “high-end phones for everyone” and is now planning to expand itself in Pakistan catering all sets of audiences here.
The Xiaomi Products in Pakistan
It has been said by the sources that Mi Max and Mi Band 2 will be available to the buyers for sale starting today but the cost-effective Redmi 4A will go on sale on 25th February. The biggest attraction out of all the lot which is Redmi Note 4 will be up for sale on 5th March which means that the people still need to wait a little more before getting their hands on this smartphone.
It will be the responsibility of the online stores to handle the logistics and deliveries whereas Smart Link Technologies will be managing the warranties of the devices.
Zong has also announced its affiliation with the smartphone brand offering a free 4G data bundle with a Xiaomi smartphone. Buyers will also be getting 6GB data for the next 6 months. A number of online stores along with Daraz will be offering the Xiaomi products for sale.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
If you are looking for flagship-class performance then this is the cellphone model for you which features the 10-core MediaTae Helio X20 chip along with a full-HD display and a massive battery which lasts for a number of days.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Specifications and Features
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio x20/Qualcomm Snapdragon 625
- GPU: Mali-T880 MP4. Adreno 506
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow based MIUI 8
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, dual-SIM
- Design: Metal Unibody Frame
- 5D Glass Screen
- Rear Fingerprint Scanner
- Chamfered Edges
- 5” IPS display with 1080p (1920 x 1080) resolution (401 PPI)
- RAM:2/3/4 GB
- Internal: 16/32/64 GB
- Card Slot: Yes and up to 128GB storage (uses the second SIM slot)
- Primary: 13MP f/2.0 with Phase Detection Auto Focus and dual tone LED flash/1080p 30fps
- Secondary: 5MP which allows 85 degree wide angle shots
- Connectivity: GPS with GLONASS, Bluetooth, USB Type-C, VoLTE, Wi-Fi
- Colors: Silver, Gold, Dark Grey
- Battery: 4100 mAh non-removable
Xiaomi Redmi 4A
Redmi 4A has the Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor and comes with two SIM slots and 4G support. This smartphone comes with a 5-inch screen and a large 3120mAh battery.
Xiaomi Redmi 4A Specifications and Features
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425
- GPU: Adreno 308
- OS: Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G, GPRS, EDGE
- Display: 5.0-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution
- RAM: 2 GB
- Internal: 16 GB
- Card slot: MicroSD and up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Primary: 13MP, f/2.2, autofocus, LED flash
- Secondary: 5MP, f/2.2
- Connectivity: WLAN, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, Infrared Port, Radio, USB microUSB v2.0
- Colors: Gold, Rose Gold
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3120 mAh battery
Xiaomi Mi Max
This smartphone comes with a large size screen making it apt for watching movies and other entertainment purposes. The battery is also humongous which is 4850mAh. Depending on the model, it comes with Snapdragon 650 or 652. Supporting MIUI 8, you can even expect this high-powered phone to last for days.
Xiaomi Mi Max Specifications and Features
- CPU: 1.8 Ghz dual-core Cortex-A72 (has quad-core in the better version) plus 1.2 Ghz quad-core Cortex-A53
- GPU: Adreno 510
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 650/652
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI 8
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G; dual-SIM
- Display: 6.44” with 1080p (1920 x 1080) resolution
- RAM: 3/4GB
- Internal: 32/64/128 GB
- Card slot: Yes
- Primary: 16 MP with dual-LED Flash and phase-detection autofocus
- Secondary: 5 MP. 85-degree wide-angle
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi ac, LTE, Bluetooth 4.2, microUSB, GPS/GLONASS
- Fingerprint scanner
- Battery: 4850 mAh
It is expected that these phones will be received very well by the audiences pertaining to the high-quality, affordable price, and exciting features offered by Xiaomi.
- Xiaomi mobiles: google